Our Value Proposition
Services4Life™ is the Gateway for both providers and consumers of services required by families during life transitions, with special emphasis on boomers, elders, and adult children with aging parents.
Our focus is on several Services4Life™ that complement each other to build value as they interact. This value proposition is reflected in the double helix that moves forward and connects generations of family and services on which they rely.
More detailed information on our Service Partners is added frequently; currently the array of services include the following in many geographic market areas.
- Accredited Continuing Education (National and State)
- All Phases of Health Care
- Nurses and Nursing Home Administrators
- Social Work
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Identity Theft Risk Management and Education
- Pro-Active Risk Management against liability for data breaches
- Accredited CEUs by governing bodies for CFP's, ChFC's, CLU's, RFC's, and by the Association for Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE)
- Pre-Employment Screening for Employers subject to HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and similar State and federal requirements
- Owners and Operators of Retirement Communities and Assisted Living Facilities
- Multi-Generational Financial Services
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgages/Reverse Mortgages
- Long Term Care Coverage
- Annuities and Related Financial Services
- In-Home Care [Medical and Non-Medical]
- Assisted Living Counseling for Seniors and Their Families
- Identity Theft Risk Management and Education for Consumers
- Retirement Communities and Assisted Living Facilities
- Fiduciary/Guardianship Services
Due to the nature of the fast-growing need for this array of services, Services4Life is actively expanding cross-marketing opportunities for its Service Partners. Contact Us.
We are also seeking qualified professionals to work with Services4Life™ in the role of Services4Life Correspondents.